Zebra is our wireless modular synthesizer. It combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine – you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter – the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo.
– the unique patching system is a bliss to work with, complexity never gets in your way
– it is renowned for crystal-clear quality… which can turn dark & dirty if you want
– no static samples here – pure synthesis delivers more expressive & natural sounds
– heavily featured in blockbusters The Dark Knight, Inception, Transformers, Tron:Legacy…
– the editor window is resizable, and there are some nice alternative skins available
– it has an independent charm, with a vibrant community of helpful users in the KVR forum
– the clever design and adaptive UI keep everything you need on a single page
…and so much more!